Girls & Guys, what do you think about this top?

Ok, here is another top. I'm not gonna tell you what I think but would like to hear what you think about this top?

(and yes, I know Marissa Miller could make a burlap bag look good, but that's the way it goes)

• SEXY
  • CUTE
  • SKANKY
  • PRETTY
  • BUTT UGLY
Sorry guys, here is the link
Well we are about 50% sure this is sexy and 22% that its cute.

1 idiot thinks its Butt Ugly (that was guy, so if you think Marissa is ugly.. get a sex change)

Sexy it is!

Most Helpful Girl

• Where's the link?

What Girls Said 10

• thats very cute

• sorry no link

• it's a really nice top

• ummm where is the link?

• palek gets best lmao

• Hell yea I'd wear it! Do the boobs come with the shirt, or do I have to buy them separate?

• Super cute. ^.^ Well, more sexy than anything...

• WOW

• wow I'm so jealous of her rack but oh well. wish I had boobs like that, every guy would look at me. no it's really a nice top.

• I've got big boobs so if I were to wear that, I'd get a lot of dirty looks. It'll look cute-ish on someone with smaller boobs. Otherwise, the cleavage would just be out there and I dress conservatively, so I wouldn't wear that.

What Guys Said 2

• I like it. Do you like it? Marissa never looked lovelier. Give me your opinion on this one. It's one of my favorites. What do you think? Much to be said for understatement I think.

• what top?