I'm wearing 5/6 different colors right now. Is this as bad as I think it is?

Right now I'm going babysitting then to the uni, and I'm wearing:
1. Dark green pants
2. Dark purple top (looked black inthe light of my room)
3. Blue cropped top (blue like jeans)
4. Grey cardigan
5. Navy blue tote bag
6. Black sneakers
7. Bright pink nail polish.

Is this as bad as I think it is? I feel like a palette of paint threw up on me

Most Helpful Guy

• I doubt its that bad, but I also doubt its that good.

6 colors could be fine, but i'm doubtful there's any harmony or complementing going on.

What Guys Said 4

• Not sure if it's bad but I don't think looking like a rainbow is good either. A little too much coloring. But, the important part is how you feel about yourself looking like that. If you have a feeling that it's bad, don't dress/look like that. Switch to something you feel happy in.

• sounds fine

• A Walking Rainbow?lmao

• Haha, well it's not bad but you look exactly like a palette of paint :D

• And now my babysitting kid had put a yellow flower in my hair. i'm officially a

• Walking paint palette right now..

• I can tell you are :D
      But it's kinda funn :D

What Girls Said 2

• If you think its bad, dont wear it. If you like it, wear it. Don't waste your time wondering what anyone else thinks as long as you like what you see in the mirror. UNLESS, you are dressing to impress other people, then i guess you'd have to ask yourself what other would want to see you in.

• I like what I wear, I just don't think the colors go together, and I've only realised that once I've stepped out of the house. And I don't dress to impress, but I also don't want to look like a freak with no sense of style..

• When you go out, make a mental note of all the attractive girls that really stand out and catch your eye. Look at what they're wearing and how they style their outfits. Chances are if they catch your eye then they'll have the same effect on everyone else, so you could probably take some notes from that.

• I don't think it looks bad but a picture would help.