What season do you look the best?

Whether it be the type of clothes available in winter or summer, you work out more in a certain season or whatever. What season do you think that you look the best in?

Most Helpful Guy

• winter. In summer i can't be bothered to dress well, cause it's too freaking hot.

Shorts and the thinnest t shirt i can find. Everyday, day in day out.

Whereas in winter i'm more likely to wear nice jeans, or khakis and slacks, a blazer, or other nice jacket. Summer is to hot for fashion.

What Guys Said 7

• Summer!!! Tans are the best..other than I suffer from Pasty White Boy Syndrome (PWBS)

• I would say for me, late summer/early fall. I usually gain about 10 lbs over the winter then I lose it in the summer. Secondly, after a few months in the summer sun, I get really tan and I tan a beautiful golden brown. Girls seem to like lol ;)

• I think I look the best in the spring and autumn. The clothes available look better on me, especially for my build.

• All seasons.

• fall or spring the clothing styles look best then

• i look great during summer, winter, spring and autumn but i rarely find myself attractive

• Summer. My skin goes supersaiyan with the tan and humidity.

What Girls Said 5