What hair style?! I seriously need help.

I've had the same hair style my whole life :/ Spiked up, nothing special, nothing new, and I want a change but I can't seem to find one that works for me.

I've tried a shotgun(back[top back] spiked, front bangs down), Mohawk, all down, and I have run out of ideas. And I honestly have no idea what looks good on me.

Here are a couple of pictures of me just to see what I look like.

link

link

link

I'm pretty much open to anything, except pony tails, and greasy hair. It could be emo, scene, hip-hop, Anime, what ever.

Right now the hair on the top of my head is 1 1/2 inches(3.81 centimeters) Long, my side burns are 1 inch long(2.54 centimeters), as well as the hair on my neck is 1 inch(2.54 centimeters) long.

I'm even open to coloring my hair, but I like my brown hair, so maybe only highlights/streaks

So any ideas? I would appreciate pictures so I can try to replicate the style.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• Hey there :) I think the second picture down on this link would look really cool on you:

link

but if youd prefer to stay a little longer this one would also look cute:

link

• link

Messy hairstyles on guys are hot, in my opinion. And very "in" right now... lol.

I think it'd look great on you. :)

• Umm I love messy hair but since you've got long hair I suggest you try something like this link And your color is just fine.

• To be honest, I have a fetish for guys with the thick-ish long-ish skater boy hair. Kinda like Dylan or cole sprouse as an example off the top of my head..? But that might just be because hair is the first thing I decide I like on a guy besides good sense of humor. But yeah messy looks are good too :)

• grow it out and let it be shaggy lol

What Guys Said 3

• this should fit you link

• Cut it a little shorter and buy some wax or gum (not gel!), get a fair amount on your hands and just get it all over the place and make something random. You'll have a different style each day and it actually looks good.

link cheesy picture but it's sort of what I said.

• let it grow ovt a little farther and go to a stylist and ask his or her opinion.