Girls: A guy shorter than you. Yes or No?

simple question:

girls, would you sleep with a guy shorter than you?

• yes
  • no
  • i'm a guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, considering that I'm only 5'4, that would be an extremely short guy to be shorter than me. I do know some guys who are my height, though. I would be willing to date a guy my height or shorter because I've never cared much about height. I do have a special attraction towards very tall guys (like, 6'3 and taller) but that's just pure physical. If I really like a guy his height won't matter at all. I've actually liked a guy that was shorter than me.

What Girls Said 8

• I'm 5'1 and can't ever remember meeting a guy shorter than me. A guy the same height or within an inch or two, not a problem

• As long as he's okay with me being taller. Possibly significantly taller depending on his height.

• My boyfriend is about an inch shorter..he's 5'7" ish and I'm 5'8" is...so...yeah I'd sleep with a shorter guy ;)

• I'm 5'1, so a guy shorter than me just feels awkward

• No ! I'm 5'2 he can't be shorter than me

• It depends on how short but I voted yes.

• No! A guy shorter than 5'2 would not make me happy.

• No. But I'm only five two lol

What Guys Said 3

• I'm a guy but I think it has to be one charismatic short dude to be with a taller girl. Otherwise the short dude will just be ignored.

• I think that's somewhat true. I've liked a shorter guy before and he was very funny and outgoing. When tall guys are quiet and awkward they still get noticed because, due to their height you can't help but notice them. But I think that short guys get noticed when they have lively and animated personalities.

• Yes... I know this all too well... lol

• Height is one of the most important things to many women, I am 5"10' and it's been an issue for me... I'm not even short! I think girls like guys 6" at least... Obviously not all of them.

• I think a lot of women are confused about height dude. Like they SAY they want 6' but they have no true idea of how tall that is. They probably think YOU'RE 6' if you were to have them guess.

I'm 5'6". Been measured at hospitals and by military personnel. Women still insist that they are 5'6" when they are clearly shorter than me by at least a couple inches, I don't know why this happens. No, I don't slouch.

• "I can't date Paul, he's... Paul, you know?"

that made me LOL, hahaha.

yeah...i hear you bro, and that is why ever since my heart got broken by a girl for the first time, i started treating girls like they ain't worth sh1t and every single one of them love me for it.

• Yeah I try to play the "too cool for school card" but deep down I am way too nice and they realize it sooner or later. But for the first few dates I act like I don't give a fuck about anything. Which is actually mostly true, but I do care about treating them well, just without them realizing it ahah.

• A lot of women tend to like men that are at least as tall as them or taller. When it comes to women, to tall of woman is a turn off for me, it's OK if she is a tiny bit taller than me.