Do you think I am wrong for thinking like this I am a straight guy, but I can tell if a guy is really good looking or not?

Most guys tel me that I am weird or gay for being able to tell if a guy looks really good or not. Okay so I recently wen't to this jiu-jitsu class and my instructor is a very good looking guy I mean I can tell he is at least a 9 lol I can tell by their features like he has nice eye brows, blue eyes lol, nice hair and a nice body.

Most Helpful Girl

• No it's fine. A lot of guys do this but they'll never admit it in fear someone's going to judge them as if it's a homosexual thought. Which it isn't, it's being human. I was talking to a guy friend about Jared Leto, and then he says "no homo, but that's an attractive man." I was like "and you really needed to add the no homo? It isn't being gay if you say someone of same gender his attractive." He said "I know force of habit bc some guys take it the wrong way. If a girl were to say that about another girl well it's like a double standard type thing."

Most Helpful Guy

• No nothing wrong with that, lets face it there are icons all around the world and sometimes you can look and think id like to be that dashing! true and normal

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't worry about it.

What Guys Said 2

• If not gay, then maybe be a Hollywood producer

• People worry so much about their peers. Of course a guy can see if another guy is handsome or not.