Am I the only girl that looks about 3 years younger than I actually am without makeup?

I'm 17 and I feel like I look 14 without makeup. I have to wear it every day or else I'll look really young for my age. Tell me I'm not the only one!!

• Yes that's strange
  • No its normal

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't wear makeup but yes people have asked if I should be in school the times that I used to work in the mornings. I get carded like crazy for drinks but my other friends don't. I even get carded for a simple movie ticket lol. Its ok though, I'll just look bomb when I'm 40 =)

What Guys Said 4

• Makeup makes you look ugly and 10 years older because it looks like artifical bad skin if you put foundation on, dark circles around the eyes are a sign of old age, etc. that is perfectly normal.

• I look younger than I actually am. Soy if you look 3 years younger with out makeup, be proud of your self, I'll pay off later in life.

• You ARE the only one! You're Youth Highlander!

• My sister is 22 and she gets mistaken for 16 all the time without makeup.

What Girls Said 3

• Makeup does make you look older and more mature.

I used to not wear makeup or very little makeup, and the cashier always told me to show them my ID when I was about to buy wine. Eventhough I was 22 (the age limit here is 18, 16 for beer). Then I started learning to apply makeup better, and people never ask me anymore =(

• Why would that be weird. You should feel happy about it. And if you don't get wrinkles easily then it's even better! =)

• I'm 23. With or without makeup people think I look 17-19 years old. I dont think its weird. We have good genes :)