Why do I look so overweight when i am really below average?

i look a little overweight in real life but i really weigh below average! is it just that i have a short chin so it looks like im fat? Also i need help losing my lovehandles and thigh fat. it is all going there. lax season is just starting up so i might lose some, i lost 20 lbs in football and it will be getting warmer for more outdoor running.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm guessing work out more? There isn't much you can do about some of your features. I'm sure this is probably just in your head. We are often our own worst critics.

What Girls Said 3

• You sound like someone who's skinny fat. You don't weigh a lot because you have no muscle definition, but you do still have fat on your body. So do some weight lifting and pay less attention to your weight. Your weight doesn't tell you whether it's water weight or fat or muscle weight. So keep toning up until you're satisfied.

• it's about where the weight is distributed. more weight in the torso and arms gives the illusion of bulk.

• if it makes you feel better about yourself to make exercising Continues

1 question what is your height?

What Guys Said 1

• Different people store fat in different areas sometimes.

Also one completely random suggestion if you notice the stomach area seems big, check your posture and stand up straight, also activate the glutes. It makes a world of a difference visually.