How do I take a good selfie? tips?

i've been talking to this guy, and he sends me cute pictures of him videos and whatnot all the time.
i want to send him a picture back but they always turn out so awful!!

i mean, not trying to brag, but i'm a pretty good looking girl, or so im told. but im not not photogenic at all!! i look 15x worse on camera.

any tips?

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Thank god for photo shop for the un photogenic people like us haha thats what i do i always look mad in pics i take no matter what so instead i do a half smile and have my eyes half open, a lot better than an angry face 😠 to 😏 haha

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• dont do selfies, they are dumb, they look dumb, thats why you see yourself looking bad in them, its because that is what selfies do. just meet him in person like any normal...person

0|0
    0|0
  • U can always rely on photoshop xD

0|0
    1|0
    • Well to be more serious, u need to put make up on to enhanced ur beauty and also hair styling. Fashions may help as well cuz i luv fashion! It makes u look hawt and smexy in it. Wish u best of luck!

• Good looking girls are always photogenic. You are probably being too hard on yourself.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• honestly.. most girls photoshop there pictures to be honest! i don't at all because i think that is "false advertisement"… i am not photogenic at all for some reason! it doesn't mean your not attractive! maybe try different positions when taking the picture.. like profile side!

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask someone to take a picture for you instead. That would look a lot nicer and more natural and less self-absorbed than a selfie.

0|0
    0|0