What do guys think about petite girls?

Usually, other girls say how I am lucky for being so "tiny", though I though that it would be rather interesting to find out what guys think...

Petite as in healthily thin and also about in the 5'2" range of height.

Most Helpful Guy

• Petite girls are cute and cuddly. I really like the way they talk, act and walk Ahahaha...

But, i personally prefer girls who are average/tall enough to match my height, because i find them sexy and sensual and that's wanted.

What Guys Said 9

• I happen to really like petite girls - while I like a whole range of body types, petite girls would be my favorite.

• Under the age of 18 many girls around me were petite. At any rate, it's not healthy being too skinny and that's what I think when I see a really petite.

• I like it!

• Petite girls are hawt

• Petite girls are great! I tend to prefer that body type over any other :)

• really dont care, as long as your a nice person thats fine

• Well. I personally like tall chicks. Long legs are always a plus

• Petite girls are cute. You can pick them up and carry them around

• Girls care more about a guys appearance, most guys don't care

What Girls Said 1

• you should specify.

do you mean short and thin, or just thin? bc usually people mix it up with just meaning thin, but it means short and thin. that what you mean? it can actually just mean short too but usually means sort and thin.