What is my face shape? pic on profile.?

I really can`t tell what my face shape is can you? www.bing.com/.../search

Most Helpful Girl

• Aren't oval or oblong the same? lol I'd say that (oval/oblong)
    And good for you to not listen to the BS that guy said, saying that you're ugly. Screw him haha...

What Guys Said 8

• Does not seem to fit just one category. The sides of your head are parallel like in the rectangular category. But your chin drops low like in diamond or inverted triangle. I do not choose them though because they show the sides sloping in toward the chin rather that the parallel lines. So I would say a cross between those.

• lol I know that is why it is confusing! I have one of them crazy faces:P

• Nothing crazy about your face, just that like many things in life it is hard to put in just one category. People who make a living at this, be it in cosmetology or even selling glasses to appropriate faces have "contingency" training - how to weight one particular over another.

• Oval or oblong.

• yeah you are right its "none of the above".

• Now I can't tell what mine is. I think some of them are too similar to distinguish

• Football shaped

• Looks ovalish

• Ovalish maybe oblong

What Girls Said 6

• based on the link,

Square or Triangular..

but that isn't what first lept to mind.

• hmmmmmmmmmmmm i'll say that your face shape is oblong!

• i think oval maybe or long.. I'm not very sure

• Yea, I can`t decide between oval, oblong, or rectangle lol. I want to know so that I pick hairstyles based on my face shape.

• oh yeah I'm the same exact way! I'm between round and heart shaped haha! i would say oval for you

• Oval shaped.

• I would say you got a thin but longer face than most people. Kylie Minogue face (wide forehead)

• i think oblong