I asked this on another board, but the community there in general was a lot of older people like in their middle ages, so they might be more lenient on height, but it seems like the younger you go, the more superficial people are.
So I would like a in general younger community's opinion.
My largest is my height. My expected adult height is unlikely to pass 5'7". I am between 5'3 and 5'4 and 16 years old. And my parents are both short (5'7 and 5'0). Actually, I might not even make 5'7.
The reason I ask is I have read some really depressing stories that men in this height range wrote. They said how almost every girl said that they could date if he was half a foot taller, even though they even admitted that his looks were a 10.
Being of Indian descent doesn't help either. I mean I have really good hygiene, don't have an accent, am raised in America and am Americanized, my parents don't cling to traditional beliefs, and am a counterexample to a lot of the stereotypes made about us. So I am basically like a white dude person-wise but Indian looks-wise. But still, nevertheless, race can also be a disadvantage. However, I am not too worried about race, as much as I am about HEIGHT. Height is ****ing important as you can see from what Rosa said and other anecdotes. A lot of girls' first inclination when asked to date a short guy is, "Eww!"
- Yes, even though I am shorter, that's too short.0% (0)20% (2)7% (2)Vote
- Yes, but only because I am taller than him.18% (3)0% (0)11% (3)Vote
- Not a deal-breaker, but I do PREFER really tall guys.12% (2)30% (3)19% (5)Vote
- No, I don't care about height as long as he's taller.47% (8)0% (0)30% (8)Vote
- I don't care about height at all, even if I am taller.23% (4)50% (5)33% (9)Vote