im 20 years old i have a disability i can walk. i don't really look my age at all… Girls Must think I'm a freak?

like i said I'm 20 years old I'm disabled. i don't look my age at all I'm 5 feet tall i can't really grow to much taller cause of my disability, when i look at a girl i like do you think she looks at me and goes what does that little kid want….. do you think i should shave to make my self look older..

Thanks

Josh

Most Helpful Girl

• awwwwwwww I don't think your a freak i would take care of you if a girl really likes you none of this stuff would matter she would be there for you no matter what and enjoy the person you are and go on your personality more then your looks personality is what attracts me to a person you should be yourself because there are a lot of nice women out there that would be willing to dedicate there life to you and be there for you if you need anything just let me know :)

What Girls Said 1

• go after the smaller ones, there are plenty of tiny gals under your height and i would say don't shave, a good five o clock shadow- beard does wonders :)

What Guys Said 2

• If someone thinks of you a disabled person as a freak they ain't worth it to be begin with.

• Go after a girl that height chief. There are a lot of short chicks that are super hot.