Guys, what are your thoughts on a nose piercing?

I'm an exotic looking girl and I wanted to get a small nose stud. People say it's trashy and guys think that the girl is 'bad'. Do girls with a nose piercing look trashy, mean, bad?

Most Helpful Guy

• Purely subjective questions. Some guys like it, some guys don't. I persomnally dont like them because i think a girl looks at her best with natural appearance.. ear rings and extremely light make up is okay, but nose or lips piercing is not my style..

What Guys Said 3

• I'm old fashioned. I don't like any extra piercings. It doesn't look trashy or anything. I just think piercing your ears once is enough, and anything extra is unnecessary and slightly less attractive.

• Personally I don't like nose piercings, and not because of anything you mentioned. It's because the back of the stud makes you look like you always have a booger in your nose.

• Personally I don't like them. I'm sure other guys do though.

What Girls Said 0