Girls, what's the big deal?

Why are all girls so put off by straight guys who wear thongs? Is it really that terrible?

So let's see, two 21 year old ladies, one 19 year old lady and one 31 year old lady. It doesn't seem like any coincidence to me that the 31 year old lady is the only one who doesn't seem to have a problem with it...
Just for further clarification, the reason he would wear them is just to be different, because he thinks it's fun or it's a turn-on for him. Not some weird cross-dressing kind of thing and thongs designed for men, not women.

Most Helpful Girl

• I had an ex that would do it. He would first put on my underware when I wasn't home, but I caught him doing it once and I kinda wondered why some of my stuff was stretched out. I confronted him about it, and he just saw it as a way to be closer to me. Maybe I was definitely sexually/emotionally unavailable at the time?

I told him that it was an absolutely okay thing to explore as long as he got his own thongs so my undies would be saved.

I guess my decision would be based on why you are putting the thongs on it the first place. Is it an emotional thing, a sexual one, etc. I try not to judge until I hear the reasoning behind things.

• Reason would be just to either be different or because it's fun or it's a turn-on.

And men's thongs, not womens.

• I just googled it, and no I don't think it's weird. As you can see I've seen weirder. Naw it's your perrogative. I just think (as a woman) they thongs kinda lack on the comfortability factor. I wear boyshorts to combat this.

• Exactly, it's nice to see some more open-mindedness.

What Girls Said 10

• i'm sure there are some girls who are ok with it. I prefer boxer briefs or boxers. ^_^

• Personally, no one1 shld have to explain themselves to anyone, especially over something this insignificant but I guess its good to know.

• Well I was just wondering, nobody HAS to explain themself but if they want to I'd like to hear it.

• Its always good to understand others views I suppose... =)

• Yea - cuz, when you get older - you learn to choose your battles...What a man wears under his clothes doesn't seem like much of an issue to me. Plus, when you get older - being a little freaky is the best part! lol

• Hmmmm... Yea - I got nothing! lol

• That's a really odd question. If I KNEW the guy was wearing a thong it might bother me, just because they seem uncomfortable and I wouldn't even want to wear them... but whatever floats your boat you can do. It's just sorta weird to me.

• I think we're mostlyput off by it because we're not used to it and therefore makes it weird. But yeah, I'm not a fan.

• is it really that terrible? Yes.

• Ok, what's the reason?

• You're definitly not old Emily, just a little older and more experienced and it seems a bit more mature. ;)

• Mature, yes you are right - in more ways than one. Maybe that's why younger men like older women. lol

• No, I don't think it is. A guy should be able to be himself around his girl and vice-versa.

• Yes it's really that bad, that's my opinion I don't like it and would never want my man to wear it but if you like it do you!

• You share most young people's opinions, but I'd really like to know why you have that opinion there must be a reason?

• I associate that with either homosexuals or male strippers. Neither of which I would want my man to be.

• Its stereoetypical behavior that feuls this idea for most ppl, I suppose. I try and think of it like this.... What if some1 stereotyped me because of something I worem that really had nothing to do with myself as a person? I would not appreciate it very much. Consider that when you go to a club, a lot of women wear severly low cut blouses or short azz skirts, mainly for attn. 90% of these women look trashy and easy but most are not. People perceive them that way because they are being stereotyped.

• ewww its terrible.. yuck

• Ok, what's the reason?

• Because they look really feminine and its super fitted and id assume uncomfortable for a guy and so if a guy likes walking around in something that feels like its grabbing its crotch then that to me is really disgusting

• I'm talking about thongs made for men, they have a pouch for our genitals.

But the feeling that guys can get from thongs can be a good feeling to some guys.

What Guys Said 1

• I find that really... weird. But to each his own.