Guys what attracts you to women?

Guys what attracts you to woman, her looks, her personality, an intelligent conversation, when do you start being interested in getting to know her more and start asking her out on dates and eventually have a relationship with her. what do you actually look for that catches you interest.

What Guys Said 2

• For me, looks, confidence and social awareness. By looks I don't necessarily mean genetic features. I mean the way they're dressed, body language, presentation. They say there are no ugly women just lazy ones which I think is true so presentation is important as it says a lot about the person.

Social awareness includes flirting ability (which is usually outstanding compared to guys haha) and how well calibrated they are in a social setting.

Confidence in the way they can express themselves and are not afraid of what other people might think of them. Independence.

• Thank you for your information this was very helpful

• Not to be rude, but this question has been asked nearly 40 times or more. Please use the search function next time.

Anyhow, every guy is different obviously. I like intelligent conversations and a girl who shows a witty and charming personality. Nothing more attractive to me than a girl with confidence.

• No,, rudeness taken, next time I will go through the search engine just didn't think about it. thank you.

What Girls Said 0