Do you wear underwear (boxers, tightie-whities, etc...) or pajamas to bed ?

0|0
12|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• I've always been accused of being a little too girly,but I usually wear things that are really silky and feminine like a short nightgown,chemise,babydoll,teddy,bustier,or even a peignoir.If I'm with "someone"(male or female)then I might spice it up by wearing corset,with nylons or a bra,garter belt and nylons.

0|0
    0|0
  • usually just a shirt-dress that's more casual. it's like a night gown but it isn't a night gown.

1|0
    0|0
  • a shirt and pj pants, or just underwear if I'm too tired to get changed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually boyshorts and a cami, but I would wear a stolen pair of my boyfriend's boxers!

2|0
    0|0
  • If it's warm out, then I usually wear shorts and a cute lacy camisole to add a feminine flare or an over sized t-shirt or a cute nightie. If it's a bit colder, I just wear flannel pajama pants and a tank top.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly shorts and a random shirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like sleeping with only a long T-shirt on. No undies except during my period. I never like sleeping with a bra, that is definitely uncomfortable. Sometimes I'll wear a cami or tank with pj shorts though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually just go to bed with a silk night gown or just in my underwear and a laced top

Sometimes I sleep naked, it's comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • huge tshirt and a pair of soffees

0|0
    0|0
  • boyshorts and a tee

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually nothing. Sometimes I just wear panties and a tank top. If it's cold a hoodie and knee-high socks

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.