Tanning Advice

I'm fair skinned, and when I say fair, I mean "hey, aren't you Edward from Twilight? Oh wait, you're just pale" fair. The trouble is, I'd really like to get darker skin, or at least a bit tanner. How can I accomplish this other than the obvious answer "dur, go sit in the sun, dur dur". Thanks for any help.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't recommend lotions that have a tanning thing in them, like Jergens Natural Glow stuff. I used it because I am also fair, like "I can see your insides" fair. hehe okay maybe not THAT fair but still and I tried to get tan that way and all I got was orange and zebra like.

What Girls Said 7

• well do NOT go to tanning beds ,

you seem to obviously care about your

skin so you should know those cause you wrinkles

sooner and baggier ! haha(: all I can really suggest is the obvious

but something that will help speed up the darkening process is

when outside tan in the sun use tanning lotion ,

not sun block but bronzer tanning lotion .

very effective(:

hope I helped some .

• Hey, if people mistake you for Edward, it can't be that bad, eh? Hate the books, but Rob Pattinson is hot. :P I can't help you though, I'm really pale myself. Some people just DON'T tan, only burn and if that's the case... live with it and be happy you won't get skin cancer? Haha not really you could try self tanners but that always seems to turn out odd on pale people like myself, especially guys. Just tan GRADUALLY and maybe it will work?

• I know this is old, but don't tan! Pale skin on guys is extremely attractive, especially with dark hair. It's what I always seem to go for, but maybe I'm biased because I have very fair skin and dark brown hair. Edward from Twilight has VERY attractive pale skin!

• Why do you want to be tanner exactly? Pale skin is definitely attractive.

• try tanning lotion

or spray tans?

• l'oreal sublime glow. incredible product. I feel your pain. I can't take it when people just say go out in the sun. they just don't understand that I cannot tan at all what so ever. this product made me enjoy summer rather than dread it. good luck!

• I like pale skin.

What Guys Said 1

• i go tanning in a bed..if you get a lotion with bronzer it willl really help. just make sure you spred it out even