Girls who wear Converse are awesome.

I think girls look good in converse (low tops). Notice I say low tops.

I think girls look good in low tops with shorts and capris especially. and jeans.

With skirts, it has to be a normal skirt, not some weird punk thing, I hate punk people. As well as skinny jeans, which to me scream "(insert offensive name for a woman)" (I do not hate women, that's for some reason the word that pops up in my head.)

So that's my opinion. Comment as you wish. Also, if you don't post anonymous would you mind if we talked? I like talking to girls who wear converse. I pressed something wrong when I registered, I'm 17 I swear. I'll even give you my facebook if you want (if you ask).

I mean, I'll talk with you if you agree with me and actually wear converse :)

Most Helpful Girl

• AH! I love Converse low tops, wear them all the time. With jeans and shorts, though, usually not skirts. Do all guys like Converse on girls, or is that only a few (cool! :P) people? Haha. Nice to see my footwear is appreciated. ;p

What Girls Said 3

• i don't talk to anyone much on this site so...well I do wear converse occasionally but it's usually with a shirt dress and nylon tights (black)-i agree that it doesn't really go with dresses in general. I would wear heels/ ballet flats with a dress.

• I don't get why some guys are so into chucks...

Well, I wear them daily. They're simple, and they're comfortable, so I have four pairs (different styles though). They're not the only shoes I have, but they're definitely my favorite.

• Converse fetish... interesting.

What Guys Said 1

• Nice you have a foot fetish congrats.