Guys do you appreciate when women wear heels? Ladies do you prefer wearing heels more often or flats?

Us women hear all the time, that Guys love to see a women in heels. Although a lot of women can barely stand wearing heels or only on special occasions. What do you think Ladies and gents? Heels a good thing or can life go on without High heels?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love heels and many other guys do. But that doesn't mean you have to wear them all the time or even often. Heels are mostly for special occasions. You don't have to wear heels in order to get attention. Plus, I think it's more important for you to keep your feet healthy. You don't want to have problems walking in the future. Having healthy feet is important.

What Guys Said 8

• Heels do look good on women, but flats and other shoes look good as well. If they're really painful and bad for your feet, I would never want my girlfriend to go through that pain just to impress me.

• Flats are absolutely OK.

• Heels are hot, and I definitely show my appreciation. ;-)

• I love a girl in heels.

• I love when girls wear heels but when she wears them is up too her. Flats work great.

• Heels are overrated.

• A woman in jeans and sneakers is just as attractive to me.

• No, shoes and flats on a girls foot turns me on.

What Girls Said 8

• I love how heels look, hate how they feel. They look great, and I like making my legs look longer, but they're uncomfortable and if I have to do a lot of standing or walking, they can get painful. I'll wear them for special occasions, but otherwise I avoid them.

• NO !!! They may make your ass perk up but they hate them if you are originally only a little bit shorter than them. Heels make guys feel short and they are annoying to walk in

• The only time I'm not wearing heels are:
    1. At the gym
    2. Hiking
    3. Amusement parks
    4. Or while walking my dog.

Otherwise you will find me in heels.

• hahaha wow! I think you have to train your feet to get comfortable to being in heels, also by having the appropriate height of a heels. wouldn't you agree?

• I hardly ever wear heels prefer flats.

• flats. I trip a lot in heals

• I think it's great to wear both :)

• I..absolutely..HATE..heels! I only wear them if I have to

• they look hot and enhance my figure but i don't wear them all the time