Have you ever assumed somebody was a bad person simply because they were ugly?

I've had this happen to me multiple times. Guys that I consider physically attractive or girls that I consider pretty will assume evil things about me that aren't true simply because I'm fat. Even though I live a good life - it seems I never get credit for it from anyone.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, but I have assumed that there is something wrong with a person who doesn't take care of themselves well enough within their means.

What do I mean by this? IF you aren't homeless and have some type of finances coming in (even if they are low) there is no reason for you to have rotten teeth, dirty clothes, dirty, hair, est. (unless you are a neglected/abused child)

in my opinion people like this have given up on life. I don't like people who hate themselves/don't care about themselves. SOME people are poor and I understand that. Everyone can't afford brand new clothes/brand names. But most people Can afford to groom themselves.

What Guys Said 4

• No. I don't think looks can tell whether a person is good or bad. Personality is what does that.

• UGLINESS is a turn off

• I'd never do that. People have to do something for me to form that sort of opinion about them.

• Logically, no. Realistically, it happens on a subconscious level.

What Girls Said 2

• I actually tend to assume the opposite

• No i have not.
    Some people do this because they are shallow and think that physical traits they find unattractive in a person mean that the person also has unattractive personality traits.

Not sure why they equate physical appearance with personality but it's probably because they have bad personalities themselves, so they come up with random false assumptions like this.