Would you date a black girl that's not ghetto or loud?

Would you date a quiet black girl that's nice and respectful? Not the stereotypical black girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's crazy that we automatically go there and just assume an entire group of people acts a certain way. When people think of white people they don't think of white trash hillbillies or anything so why do we automatically jump to ghetto when people define black people? Anyway I'd date a wonderful woman regardless of race.

What Guys Said 14

• Absolutely, more then willing :), no need to justify it. black girls are hot

• If she is cute or hot absolutely. I check out black girls occasionally. There just aren't many where I live.

• I'd be more likely to date a chick that wasn't ghetto and obnoxious.

• color doesn't matter 2 me

• Black girls can be sexy. When they act ghetto, it's like they're intentionally trying not to be attractive. A girl that cusses and tries to fight other girls is a huge turnoff.

• Yup. Color doesn't matter.

• Yes of course.

• No reason why not, to be honest.

• Yes I would, if she had the personality and looks I wanted.

• If I liked her I´d date any kind of girl

• If she's hot. Hell yea

• Do they exist? If so, where?

• Nice and respectful is what i'm looking for in girls no matter the skin color. So being loud, agressive, rude, so on, it's not something i want.
    There was this black girl that i found really attractive. AND she wasn't the "stereotypical black girl", so that made me curios for her. She was clearly dateable. Polite and very considerate of those around her. Though she was loud when laughing. She had an honest laugh and she wasn't trying to hide herself if she found something hilarious. Even her laugh was attractive.
    So don't worry. If you have a great up bringing i'm sure you will be ok !

• If I like her, yeah I would.

What Girls Said 4

• I think if somebody wouldn't date a person because of their race they obviously have some underlying prejudice to deal with. If somebody is attractive and has a great personality, their race has nothing to do with whether they are dateable or not :)

• I find this a stupid question. Someones race has nothing to do with them being ghetto or loud or whatever you want to add.

• there's a lot of guys from different backgrounds that find black women attractive but they are too shy to approach them.

• i'm a girl, but if i were a boy, i would do it? why shouldn't i?