Why is a thong good? Both guys and girls opinions.?

Who wants a string up there? That seems uncomfortable...

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• Because it's sexy as Hell. Revealing yet leaves so e to imagine and see a bit later. Thongs are hot!

• Light weight, non constricting, sexy, no bunching, less space in my dresser, better tan lines, better support, no lines under tight pants, prevents sweaty but crack, is better to see when you bend over than dark butt crack

• I dislike it. I like girls in normal everyday clothes.

What Girls Said 4

• I can't stand thongs, rarely do I wear them. If I was to wear yoga pants or something that shows panty lines I would wear a thong. I almost never wear anything that would show panty lines thoe.

• Hides panty lines when you wear tight clothing. Also they make me look sexier than I really am so there's that

• I started liking it :/ It takes time to get use to it. but I don't wear it that often. For me, less fabric and it's more breathable for my ass lol XD

• You can't see them in jeans tights or fitted skirts and I don't even notice them on. I think normal panties are uncomfortable lol.