What features make the difference between "cute" and "pretty"?

Guys: What physical features do you look for in a girl? How would you define the difference between a girl who is "cute" and a girl who is "pretty"?

Girls: Do you dress to impress guys who value "cute" girls differently than guys who value "pretty" girls? How? What clothing items are your staples for each classification?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't really say there's much of a difference. But when i think of cute, I think Ellen Page and Jennifer Lawrence. When I think of pretty, I think of Olivia Wilde or Selena Gomez. I don't know if that helps you? Lol.. I prefer cute

• So would you say that someone who is "cute" displays a certain level of innocence, while someone who is "pretty" displays a certain level of unique and rather wild characteristics?

• Yeah someone who is "cute" is someone who usually has more of a innocent personalty and does cute things. I think pretty is just a title on someone who has pretty features.

What Guys Said 4

• I like a girl who has an attractive face, likes to smile, a good figure, and long (but not too long) and full hair.

I don't really ever call girls cute, but pretty and cute is basically the same.

• well.. cute is what id say to a girl im more attracted to.. pretty is what id call my bestie or a friend that dressed up for a day

• I think 'cute' has more connotations of youth.

'Pretty' might be classier.

They're both good, don't worry about it. If you get called either enjoy the compliment then move on!

• We don't use pretty at all. Only girls use pretty. We use degrees of hot.

What Girls Said 0