Are chubby and tall strong girls unattractive to guys?

I'm a teen, 5'6" and weigh 210 about. However, I'm very strong and slightly curvy, I'm often called She-Ra by my family. I've never been asked out or has a guy like me. Help!

ok I said before I am still growing I am tall for my age

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think anyone (guys and girls) are better or worse, more or less value just for being skinny/fit/in shape/chubby etc... I think you should just be happy with yourself and be confident and not worrying so much about how attractive you are as there are more things than look that is attractive to people.

I am 6'4 and 270lb (Not much muscles) I am still quite attractive and popular but not everyone ya know.

What Guys Said 6

• Don't worry too much about what boys like. You're so young and you'll find the right guy for you sooner or later.

As for your weight, look at it as more of a health issue than anything else. Your doctor will be able to tell you what weight range your body type should shoot for, and he/she will also be able to tell you how your body's doing internally by drawing blood and running tests on it.

• 5' 6" is my ideal height for a girl. 210 lbs is not the ideal weight.

My sister is 5' 7" and 150 lbs and my mom and I think she's fat.

• that's a very rude thing to say about your sister I hope you've never said it to her face OR behind it for that matter.

• Anddddd I have officially won the argument. Goodbye now

• Goodnight and good luck. Stay classy San Diego!

• I like it.

• Tall girls are adorable and hot! But not taller than me. Lol

• How strong are you?

• Depends on the guy. Some will find that attractive.

What Girls Said 8

• Girl be YOU! if your strong thats good! and She- ra is a cool nickname! Was major hit cartoon from the 80's have you seen a picture of "She-Ra" look her up, being compared to She-ra regardless of whether she is a cartoon or not, she is fierce ;) and to my understanding Guys Love curves, but Im sure you were going more for guys opinions on this.

• Im not trying to be mean but I feel like I should answer this honestly. Being 5"6 and 210 is not chubby thats over weight maybe even leaning into obesity according to healthy weight statistics. I think you should start eating healthier and doing something that involves excersise to get down to a healthy weight and life style

• actually I'm obese I just don't look like I am I was going for a visual

• Maybe its just muscle but I would go to the doctor to heck that out because you might have an overweight disease where yu can't lose weight no matter what you do. If you go to the doctor hey can give you answers on how to lose weigt cuz it doesn't sound right me me to be overweight but genetics unless you super muscular

• 5'6" is not tall...

• 5'6 is not tall at all. I am 5'11

• At your weight I'm pretty sure your considered obese. Guys in high school typically don't go for girls who are chubby. Also 5'6 is not tall at all. I was 5'7 in 8th grade. I don't mean to be rude but my mother weighs a lot less than you and I personally think she could lose some weight (she's not fat but she's not skinny). You should start eating better and exercising because their can be serious health risks in the future.

• 1st: I am not in 8th grade
      2. I have already stated that yes I am obese
      3. I exercise a lot almost every day

• And I understand how losing weight works

• you got told by parents that its all ok and now you see that if you want to be attractive in guys eyes you have to loose some weight. It will be hard to find a fetish that gets hot from that

• Girl it depends on distribution, you can have a small stomach and a ton of ass that you can't change. Guys in HS don't appreciate it until long after no worries boo

• 5'6" and 210 is pretty large. You can still be very strong and lose a lot of that weight. Some guys dig larger women, but I think most don't so you are really narrowing down the dating pool. Sorry, and best of luck!

• You can be pretty at a large size, yes.. But its still not in your best health interest to be there