Which of your outfits is most attractive to the opposite sex?

Something you wear to impress people or look hot. And what makes you think it's so attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Women seem to like what I just wear normally I guess because I don't look like I am trying to hard which to be honest I ain't trying at all. I am from a small Kansas town southern blood in me so I guess you could call my a country boy my getup usually consists of clothes related to that area. Iv always had luck just wearing my nice blue jeans solid white T-shirt with my plaid blue short sleeve shirt over it and my grandfathers one of a king single diamond gold ring and stainless steel/gold watch. Brown leather belt and a piece of brown leather made into a necklace with a celtic symbol on it to symbolize my also celtic heritage my name also is celtic Evan which translates into warrior of the woods.

• Snap typed to fast meant to say one of a kind ring not one of a king ring.

What Guys Said 8

• My suit, different ties, black pants, and black dress shoes. I used to wear this often when I could drive to college, but now I have to walk 30 minutes each way and partially on land because there is no sidewalk for more than half the route. Don't want my shoes and bottom of my pants to get dirty.

• I always wonder why women put so much emphasis on clothes while men actually want to undress you asap..

• Funny you ask this because I just shared this video about a hour ago. The girl in the video location 2:07 in white top with Daisy Dukes. She's beautiful adorable and hot all wrapped into one. And the way she's dressed, everything about her just blows my mind.

www.youtube.com/watch

• I love yoga pants because it outlines the girl's ass really well. White short shorts with the but hanging out is always supper hot. See through shirt are pretty hot too. That's my honest opinion

• I have no idea. Hmmm They seem to like suits. I guess that guy from How I Met Your Mother was right...

• My shirt, since I wear different colored shirts and people of the opposite gender somehow like the colors on them

• I have it on very good female opinion that in suit and tie its K.O.
    Professional/wedding attire seems to suit me (no pun intended).

Even so much so that I get a little nervous wearing it (why I love casual). Women can get a bit... predatory. Feeling attractive is a great feeling, but feeling like dinner for a pack of wolves is not.

• I wear wife beaters in the summer it seems to draw a lot of female attention or just going shirtless when mowing the lawn.

What Girls Said 6

• Well I get pretty dolled up on a regular bases so... I'd have to go with one of my Halloween costumes. That's probably when I look the hottest or sexist.

Why because its the one time of the year when I wear the most revealing clothes.

• A pair of short denim cutoffs and a relaxed t-shirt tied in side knot so that it shoes my lower stomach. Guys seem to really like the combo because its casual and shoes some skin.

• Well I only have A cups but I wear super low cut tops all the time and I get stared at... so yeah low cut tank tops.

• Red heels lbd very short tho hold ups lace drives them wild

• wear something that shows off your best features!! if you got it flaunt it hahah

• Lol.. none that i can think of!...I own jeans and T's and that's it ahhaa... I need to step my game up huh? lmao...