Coverses, chucks or vans? *girls and guys?

Of The 3, wich do you prefer? What's your color scheme? primary, secondary and tertiary colors

Red black White for me, but my clothes aren't usually neutral so I prefer converses in multiple colors

• Converse
  • Chucks
  • Vans

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• The low top converse, classics. I have 6 pairs.

• I thought converse and chucks are the same, are they not?

Converse/chucks for me, low top because I'm too lazy to do and undo the laces everytime (ain't nobody got time fo dat shit). The lows are easy to take off and pull on without having to fumble with the laces.

As for color, I tend to follow my mood.

• Out of these options, I prefer Converse. I own 3 pairs of Converse and 1 pair of Vans.

• Converse high tops red, black, white and all black.

• Aren't converse and chucks the same thing?

Vans.

• Yea, did that in case someone only knew them by one or the other

• converse for the gym! but other than that, i don't usually wear them around anywhere else.
    just a solid black colour.

• I wear all black low-top chucks. For some reason they have lasted for YEARS and I wear them all the time.

• I LOVE Vans! :)

• Converse all da way.

• Black Converse

• Converse. All black midtop

• vans are cute :)

• Gray and black or maroon and black

What Guys Said 4

• Hi-top chucks all-day. Work with shorts, work with jeans, even work with khakis, if you're a mid-90s L.A. gangster, haha. I have to replace some old pairs, but I try to have all the major flavors: black, navy blue, the whites with the red and navy trim, and red and royal blue to match a few shirts. I like them best with shorts and with the laces left loose. I can wear them with jeans too, but I kind of prefer suede Pumas when its not raining. The canvas of the chucks win out when it comes to weather.

• I prefer high top converse, I had a navy pair but I don't wear them anymore because they're so damn uncomfortable. I'd like a Comme des garçons high top black pair though.

Although the other day I saw some Beatles vans and I thought they looked pretty great.

• I only wear Crocs

• I used to wear Chuck's until the sweatshop known as Nike bought it out. I like Vans and i buy those sometimes, fuck Chuck and Nike.