How many people (I should say girls, but I"m so PC) have been injured wearing heels? Bruises, pulled muscles, fractures?

There are long term consequences to your feet and lower back if you wear them a lot..but I'm asking about short term catastrophes like tripping, falling, getting the heel stuck in or on something...

0|0
7|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to wear really cheap heels that were like 5"-6" high. After a few years of wearing them my feet began to look kind of distorted, especially my pinky toes. My feet also began to hurt when I wasn't even wearing shoes. I stopped wearing heels as often as I was. My feet have gone back to normal and I usually only wear heels when going out at night.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I wear heels almost 7 days a week, mostly because I love them and i have done it all, tripped, stuck, lost, sprained. It does happen but I love the way i look in heels and so does my man. I injured my man with a pair in bed once that left him with a scar on his side. OOPS!

0|1
    0|0
  • I've tripped before which was scary... And after a night of wearing heels, my toes really hurt.

0|1
    0|0
  • I sprained my ankle once. I shouldn't be wearing heels at all actually, since I have flat feet.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've fallen, gotten my heel stuck... I don't wear heels unless I absolutely have to. I can't pull them off because I'm not graceful nor am I coordinated.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not just girls aha I had a guy in my hs that would walk in heels better then I could! Lol and I've pulled muscles but before my kids I lived in them. I'm 4'10.5"

0|1
    0|0
  • i've nearly tripped twice, aching feet and bruises on the balls of mah feet. it sucks to be a girl

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Dont discourage them-_- I love heels on chicks

0|0
    0|0