Is my body measurements O.K. for modeling?

Bust:34
Waist: 25
Hips: 35
I'm not really sure if the "34-24-34 add or take an inch" is true.

• Yes!
  • No!

Most Helpful Guy

• how about your height?

• i'm 5'7

• good enough.nothing wrong with your built.just do a little diet and little work out to maintain your figure.
      Good luck.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, i think that it would be

• It's more height and weight isn't it?

• Yes! Definitely!

What Girls Said 1

• If you're that size and are 5'7'' yes you could do commercial modeling. You are a few inches too short for runway or high fashion though. Also, you have to be pretty, too, it's not enough to just be skinny.

• i heard it doesn't matter if you're pretty the only thing that matters is you have great skin and hair And you're skinny

• That may be true with runway modeling, but with commercial modeling you have to be quite striking.

• Commercial modeling is ads for catalogs and tv commercials, etc, so yes you do have to be pretty for those. Still though some people will say you have to be at least 5'8'' for those types of modeling, which is kinda stupid. Maybe you're still growing.