How do girls feel about sliiightly heavy guys?

I was skinny for a long time. Like, we went on a cruise once, and everyone in my family gained 10-15lb or so. I lost 5.

Up until this past summer, I've been below 150lb (I'm 6'2")

But now, I'm working full-time, and driving to school, rather than living on campus and walking.

So I'm up to about 186lb, and I feel like about half of that is in my belly.

Supposedly, people haven't really noticed. They've said I've "filled out" a little more, which I hope is the case. But frankly, I just feel like I'm getting fat.

Most Helpful Girl

• HONESTLY... I'm SO NOT into guys who are super skinny and/or really muscular! I mean thats just me! I honestly like guys to have meat on their bones! If a girl is going to judge you for that, thats her problem and she probably needs to get a reality check that no one is perfect, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with a 'slightly heavy guy'!

What Girls Said 4

• my ex boyfriend was slightly heavy and it didn't bother me. when it comes right down to it its more important what's on the inside then the outside. if we went based on looks only most relationships wouldn't last because you can be in great shape and be a person who is full of them self. if a girl doesn't want to be with you because of extra weight then u should like your self more and not want to be with that person.

• It doesn't bother me if a guy is slightly heavy. It just shows that I can win his heart with food (hopefully) and doesn't make me feel so big (I'm not even big, I'm just average)

• ummm don't get fat on your belly, that's not cool...sorry to say that...

• If a girl really likes you she won't care

What Guys Said 1

• You're at a normal weight, don't sweat it man