Do guys care about glasses? Hot or not?

Some guys I know think glasses are adorable or sexy and others don't really care. But I haven't heard of any men saying they dont like them. Opinions?

0|0
1|7

Most Helpful Guy

• they can be hot for sure, but make sure that the glasses make sense for your face shape,

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Glasses can look very nice on some girls. So, glasses don't automatically make someone look bad or nerdy. If you wear glasses, don't see yourself as unattractive. And some don't care at all.

1|0
    0|0
    • I do wear glasses but I don't find myself unattractive because of it. I just feel kinda nerdy sometimes lol. But I can't wear contacts because of my overly sensitive eyes so I'm stuck with them.

• You're not "stuck" with them because there is nothing negative about wearing glasses. When people say "stuck" they usually use it in a negative way.

• eyeglasses on a girl is absolutely not a problem.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like girls who wear glasses. Can be very pretty and can also be very sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind em.

1|0
    0|0
  • Big thick hipster glasses are hideous, but nice glasses on a sophisticated girl are sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah we don't I think glasses look cute on girls. Make sure you get the right ones though.

0|0
    1|0
    • Didn't mean to vote you down, thanks for your comment!

What Girls Said 1

• well i wear glasses for reading and iv always been told by girls and guys that i look cute, or like a bug in them lol [the bug thing usually comes from the guys who want to make a compliment sound like an insult:P]
    they also make me feel all professional sometimes so i like them. as long as u love them on urself, thats all that should matter hun xx

0|0
    0|0