Do you ever wish a fat girl was thinner?

Do you ever see a fat girl and think "damn, she'd be hot if she lost weight" ?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't mind bigger girls. But I have an idea in my head to take a fat girl that I thought was hot and encourage her to lose weight and see her get sexier and sexier before my eyes, and with my help! Then she can leave me when she gets so hot and thinks she can do better than me, and I will cry in a sad dark corner alone with my tub of ice cream.

• LOL, that's wonderful.

• I am good to people based on their character, their gender does not specify the treatment they deserve. Nor do I believe in treating people equally. Each person shows me their worth by the actions they take. The more I see about them, the more fine tuned my judgments and treatment of them will be. Of you, right now, it is not very high or good.

• Though you did say I am right, and I love hearing that, so it is getting better.

What Guys Said 7

• there's an old saying...
    "i may be fat, but you're ugly... and i can lose weight"

...real beauty is within and losing a few pounds may help that beauty

• A BIG YES.
    It's not like that someone will love you only when you have perfect body shape. little overweight does not matter. But yeah there is nothing wrong in thinking that she should have good curves, good ass, etc. After all girls deserves to look beautiful and girls should take efforts which will make her.

• Of course, there have been a few, and there's nothing wrong with it.

• Yeah, my ex girlfriend! Lol.

Deep down she knew she was bigger then my 'type' as I do like skinny girls. As soon as we broke up she lost a stone and looked epic!

• Never... ...

• No, most of the fat girls I know would still be ugly even if they were thinner.

• Of course. That is pretty much every girl they bring on the biggest loser because they know when they drop the pounds they will be gorgeous.

What Girls Said 3

• Have you ever saw an anorexic girl and wish she was fatter?

• Nopes ! Its their body their choice

• Society has tricked men and women into thinking fat is curves now. Im 40 pounds overweight and just because I carry most of my fat in my chest area im considered curvy now and its ridiculous because im trying to lose weight for health reasons yet now its ok to be big and not have a goal in life to be fit/slim. Men even call me thick. No wtf jessica biel, jlo, minka kelly, iggy, and venus are thick im fat

• Jessica Biel is thick? When did that happen :| I think you've been tricked.

• Its over stop commenting lmao

• You either agree or you don't its not rockey science