Imperfections on a female body?

Hey everyone. I live in a mostly white city and I'm an exotic looking girl apperantly to everyone where I live. Yes I'll admit I'm overweight, and I'm trying to lose weight. But recently I have noticed after I lose weight I'll still have all my stretchmarks and a lot of body hair. I wax, but I'm still naturally hairy. I'm scared that 1) no one will ever like me because honestly I'm not as beautiful as the other girls at my school. 2) over weight. 3) body hair and blemishes. What can I do to get rid of stretch marks after I lose weight. Do guys notice this type of stuff? I have them on my love handles, a little on my upper arm, and the back of my thighs.

Most Helpful Guy

• I bet a large population of the mostly white guys would love an exotic girl. In the end, just be you, and don't let people's judgement phase you.

What Guys Said 5

• Its good to hear your losing weight, Good on you. Stretch marks are a sign of losing weight fast... I'm sure, Don't worry about it too much, If you are still quite... big... then just focus on your main goal, (lose weight) and don't worry, they will eventually go away... Takes a while though but you'll feel better when you realize you are looking slim, Y'know?

Good luck.

• Stretch marks can be reduced by medical treatments.
    Girls give us heavenly feeling when they have good curve figure. So please reduce your Weight.
    By the way what is your ethnicity?

• Stretch marks are very common. It's really not a big deal.

• My wife got stretch marks from being pregnant and they have mostly faded away after a year. I don't know if it is the same with weight loss or not though. I would remain optimistic about it if I were you, but you need to keep the weight off for an extended period of time stretch marks or no.

I do think this is actually one of the legitamite uses of cosmetic operations also but I would only use that as a LAST resort. I think things like nose jobs are very bad and can be linked to serious self-image problems, but repairing injuries to your body whether after a period of obesity or reconstruction from a disfiguring accident I think those are valid uses.

• Your fine don't worry too much. If a guy likes you he won't care. I got stretchmarks too from working out and I don't care.

i1092.photobucket.com/.../022.jpg?t=1359313340

What Girls Said 5

• Girl you need to do a lymbic system massage !!! Those get rid of strech marks so get one of those cellulite brushes and scrub away ( it kinda hurts like a bitch) . For scars you can try a fade cream , I use Nadinola and it has 3% Hydroquinone which is a lightning agent and now most of my acne scars have faded a lot. So don't worry you can fix your problems

• No ones perfect. Imperfection is beautiful and interesting... I wouldn't want to be with someone that is "perfect" because thats boring.I love knowing about the little things that my partner has. Knowing where all his scars are while no one else knows is like a trophy to me. My boyfriend has stretch marks on his tummy and I love them. I think they're beautiful because they are a part of him. You don't have to be or look like something that you're not. We all grow hair on our bodies, we all occasionally get blemishes and im sure we all have scars.

Id assume that if a guy really loves you and deserves to see you naked than he would think the same way

• I understand your pain lol. One day I looked at my stomach in the mirror and saw these stretch marks that looked like I'd been clawed by a tiger and I cried I was so upset. I had all these grand plans to lose weight and get a boyfriend, but when I saw those I just thought "what's the point, no guy is going to want me now." And I felt like that for months. Recently though, they've grown on me. I don't even notice them anymore when I see myself naked. I think it'll be like that for any guy who gets to see me naked too. He'll probably be surprised by them and then after a while he won't even notice them anymore. If this imaginary guy does make a big deal about it then obviously he's just not the right guy for me.

• I think imperfection is a good thing. I wouldn't be worried about it. And you can get stretch marks from loosing weight, so I would see them as trophies. My ex always loves my imperfections they were what separated me from every other girl. They make you, you! And thats something no one else will be able to accomplish.

• I've had a child and I've got my fair share of stretch marks but not one guy has ever said anything about it, got turned off or anything by the marks or my cellulite. We all have some cellulite. If they notice, they don't say anything because they generally don't care.