Men which body shape do you usually find more attractive & Ladies which has gotten you more attention?

TONED: almost hourglass, small boobs, tight butt, defined stomach, toned legs and arms

CURVY: hourglass shape, almost flat stomach, medium sized boobs, and plumper looking butt

I can't decide which I should keep, I stopped working out to gain weight and I'm loving having bigger boobs but miss my flat stomach!
Before eating extra and working out my body was slender without much shape. I had small boobs and not a flat stomach.

• CURVY
    65% (11)61% (14)62% (25)Vote
  • TONED
    35% (6)39% (9)38% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Wow I didn't know Toned & Curvy existed!! I'd definitely be soooo happy if I had that instead of one or the other. Thanks y'all, I'll love my body for me not for guys :)

1|1
17|13

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys don't care about the body. As long as your face is pretty you're fine.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I think curvy looks more feminine and beautiful.

2|0
    0|0
  • Choice given between the two I vote 'A' - CURVY all the way for me anyday anywhere anytime :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Which body shape? The girl location 2:07 white top and daisy dukes. This has become my example video, or maybe I just like watching it lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FA6edFw9u3U

0|1
    0|0
  • Curvy figure, medium size boob, long hairs, nice round butt, healthy look but not skinny.

2|0
    0|0
  • be happy with yourself first...
    ...he whom is true will be happy too

2|0
    0|0
  • Candice swapnoel! Candice swapnoel! Candice swapnoel! Candice swapnoel! Candice swapnoel! Candice swapnoel! Candice swapnoel! Candice swapnoel!

0|0
    1|0
  • Pictures are the only way for me to know! It sounds like a possible toss up but I would lean toward toned cause the thin girls get me more worked up usually. Again pictures are the way to know.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's hard to say as it depends on the woman, but both sound attractive anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • Toned body with round butt is the most appealing physically to me. Boob size really doesn't matter much, nothing extreme. Flat stomach with curves is very attractive. Butt that is just going off of looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I picked the Toned choice only because I don't like the extra cushion in her back side other wise I would have said curvy

0|0
    0|0
  • Curvy all day long

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't get it, toned pretty well equals curvy... unless you mean Fat v Athletic?

0|0
    0|0
    • not fat but has boobs and ass...not thin and flat chested

• For me a toned girl who exercises is hotter than one who has extra 'cushun'. The only things I want to see jiggle are her boobs, no matter how small...not her stomach or ass

• Hourglass is unattractive

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 16

• I have a curvy figure. Men seem to love it. But every man is different. As long as I am happy with myself..that is what counts. I go to the gym, but I think healthy not see how skinny I can get.

2|0
    0|0
  • At my current weight which is a mixture of curvy and toned.

Small boobs, flat stomach, big round butt, and thickish thighs.

0|1
    1|0
  • The most important is too be happy with yourself, trust me. I have a friend who's really really skinny, she has no curves at all and her boyfriend loves her that way. I'm myself really curvy, meat on the bones as people say and it was never a problem with men.
    So be just feel good about yourself, that's what will attract men ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • You know people can be curvy and toned. Curvy is a Hips to waist ratio

1|0
    0|0
  • To be honest I got the most attention when I was underweight. Not curvy, but not toned either

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes, this usually attracts me more. The others are good to though.

• Show All
    • The only girl that looks underweight is the last one... I think underweight and think of like Angelina Jolie.

• yeah i am a curvyhour glass. I have quite big boobs and a wide hips while i have a reaaaallly thin waist.

0|0
    0|1
    • I am mostly happy with what I have just want to tone it a bit

• It doesn't matter, men really aren't so picky, lmao

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree most aren't

• Yes, because some women obsess over how they look. I have learned it's a waste of energy lol I have been out and about at times not caring how I looked and still guys hit on you and find you attractive.

• my body shape has been the exact same since i was 13 unfortunately
    (~_~;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Curvy toned all the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't pick either, because you CAN be toned and curvy at the same time...I don't understand why people think you need to be overweight before you can call yourself curvy...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it matters as long as they're hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys like curvy because they can get toned so they don't want a manly chick

0|0
    0|0
  • Flat stomach and hourglass +

0|0
    0|0
  • Curvy gets more attention

0|0
    0|0
  • I got the most attention when I was super thin with a B cup.

0|0
    1|0
  • I get attention a lot ! haha I'm curvy except I have big boobs and a flat stomach. Genetics took a toll on my breasts so no matter how much I work out my breasts keep growing.

0|0
    0|0