Girls, what do you think of guys with acne starred skin?

My acne is like 92% i say but i still have acne scars left over on my face. And it looks my skin look terrible but i feel id be decently good lookin with out it.. But the scars destroy my looks :/ i dont want pity but i do wanna know if it bothers girls because its literally the only thing that destroys my confidence

92% gone*

Most Helpful Girl

• wouldn't bother me at all, acne doesn't mean you are dirty or anything, its not exactly your fault and i dont have the most perfect skin in the world either. i knew a guy in school who had it really badly on his cheeks and it scarred up but he uses creams and oils to fade the scars and he acts like its not there around his girlfriend who doesn't say anything about it. if it affects you around girls just fake your confidence and act like a boss, we are way more interested in a confident nice guy and some silly little scars are completely unimportant to us

What Girls Said 4

• I really don't care about that. My fiance has some bad acne scars and it bothers him more than me lol.
    Everyone has things they are insecure about, we're human, not perfect, don't let it destroy your confidence.

• If you have confidence, it becomes a whole lot less noticeable

• Nah, my last boyfriend had really bad acne scars. It fades with time.

• Of course it's not something I'm attracted to but if I like you I won't care about anything like that.

What Guys Said 0