Do you have any tatoos? If so, how many?

So, how many tattoos do you have? When did you get them?

Most Helpful Guy

• My first one is getting finished on my birthday this May.

After that I've got two more that will interconnect and have yet to be done. I'm expecting it to take another five years at a rate of 5hours each year.

My current one runs from my elbow to my shoulder.

The following one will connect at the top of the shoulder and run down over my shoulder blade and travel a third of the way down my back.

The third and final one will connect to that and run over the inside of my rib cage and stop on top of my hipbone.

They're all are and will be on the left side of my body.

• That sounds like so much... =O

• It is a little bit, yes. But there all well thought out and planned. It all molds nicely and isn't to overpowering.

That was something taken into consideration.

I don't feel it's to much and unless I take my shirt off you wouldn't even know... exception is in a t-shirt you do see a little bit sticking out around the elbow.

What Guys Said 12

• I have 16 tattoos, I had my first done a few days after my 18th. I have one on left calf one, one right thigh, one on stomach, one on chest, one each side near collar bone count as one, have one on my right side of throat, have a half sleeve on left arm that goes around a separate tattoo on back of tricep, have a tattoo around left wrist, have a tattoo on right shoulder/delt, have one on right outer upper arm, have two on right forearm have one, have one on right hand, have one on right hand fingers and have one that starts on right thumb and gradually wraps up arm and onto shoulder and up neck onto the left side of head.

Half sleeve still has some more work to be done and got many more designs waiting.

• I don't have any although I do want a few, I doubt I ever will though... I know my parents hate tattoos and I don't know if I could really be bothered spending the money and going to any kind of hassle. Plus i'd be very picky about the artist, there's no chance i'd get it done by someone who couldn't do exactly what I want.

• You know, I was never really one for tattoos to be honest. I don't know why. I don't think they're ugly or anything just, not my style.

I've seen some cool ones though. What's always funny are the common Chinese or Japanese symbols, I always imagined one of them saying "Kick Me" but the guy rocking the tattoo totally thinks it means something cool.

• I don't like tattoos. Don't want ink injected into my body. I prefer natural body color.

• Yes 7 ta2's

3 when I was 17
    2 when I was 35
    And 2 somewhere in between

• None. filler...

• none. and will never get any. you can change your clothes but you can't change your skin. honestly i think tatoos are dumb and ugly (whatever the design). our skin is beautiful the way it is.

• Tattoos are for peasants.

• I only have one but I'm getting a shoulder piece done next Friday

• Tattoos mean poverty and poor judgment. Thank God my company layed off all the people with ink, it made the business a more pleasant place to work.

• This is one of the dumbest comments I have read in along time. Tatoos equate to poverty? Get the hell out if here dude. Lol, tattoos are EXPENSIVE so what are you talking about? Haha...

• No, I come from a good family.

• That has nothing to do with tattoos.

• I have a tattoo with 2 t's, not 1. Does that count?

What Girls Said 14

• I have four large tattoos.

- I had my first one at 18 (Ribs)
    - Second and third ones at 19 (Chest & Arm)
    - Fourth I had two weeks ago, I'm 21. (Back of both legs)

• i have like 2-3. got them as soon as i started college.
    i regret one of them...but im too cheap to get it removed haha

• none atm but i know i want 1 or 2

• I have one, five small birds on my hip bone. I got it a month after I turned 18, which was last year.

• None, but I kinda sorta want one. Even if they are for peasants according to a certain someone.

• I got two.
    On my chest "daddy's girl"
    && my arm Japanese flower blossoms.
    The first is my father & second is the meaning of life & celebrating it (:

• I technically have 4. However some have been changed, extended, covered, etc - so I've had various different tattoos at some stage lol.

I got my first at 16 and haven't gone a year without getting more done. I've had about 25 hours of tattooing on my body :) Soon to be more, I would expect.

• Well it seems that the girls have more ink, than the guys who replied, I'm surprised. I didn't know that people with tats are peasant, didn't come from good families, and lack poor judgment.

• Ugh, most of the time I don't listen to the guys here. They are extremely prudish and unrealistic and boring. But then again a lot of them sit behind computers all day. I've been on this site for 3 years, and any time you speak about tattoos here, guys make it seem like you're slaughtering cute kittens. Like tattoos are the worst thing ever.*eye roll*

• Oh. I didn't realize that was the usual response for most of the guys. I have several, so I was alittle surprise by the response from the males.

• I have 7 tattoos. 1 when I was 15, 1 when I was 16, 1 when I was 18, and 4 this year as I'm 19. I don't regret any of them and I love them all very much.

• I have nine all together. I've gotten them throughout the last 10 years.

• I'm not inked.

• Yes 1 when I was 20

• I don't have tattoos because I don't want to make any permanent changes to my body.

• I have one tattoo... a couple of stars on my left shoulder blade.
    I want to get a staff of music on my foot... then I'll stop ^_^