What is best for a guy? Silver/White Gold, or Yellow Gold?

I am getting a grad ring very soon, as you know it is very important and I could be wearing it for years to come. Personally I have always preferred the silver/white gold look over the yellow.

I am just curious what others think. Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think silver or white gold would be better, if you are planning on wearing it all the time.. it will look good with any style :)

What Girls Said 5

• i also prefer the silver/white gold look=]

• I used to be really into silver and white gold, but now I like yellow or rose gold much better. Silver and white gold just look so bland now...

• silver or white gold

• I like yellow gold on guys and white/silver on females.

• My grad ring is white gold I liked it so much better than the yellow gold since I can pretty much wear it with anything. I have yellow gold jewelry too but it looks so weird to me now lol. My parents have always preferred to buy yellow gold so I guess maybe that's why I like white gold instead.

What Guys Said 4

• Only gangsters wear gold. Most men look best with silver

• I would never wear yellow gold. Silver or white gold all the way.

• I like silver and think it looks rather sophisticated however gold is more of a statement in my opinion.

• Never got a graduation ring :.(