Do ugly guys usually go for ugly girls?

Most of the guys that have liked me have been ugly. I don't mean it in a rude way, physical appearance isn't the only thing I look for. These guys didn't have manners and they were really boring to talk to. My question is why are ugly guys attracted to me? I've seen cute guys look at me but they never approach me. Three ugly guys have come up to me and have told me "You're really pretty." Am I ugly?

(p.s. I really dig nerds and they weren't exactly nerdy...at all)

Most Helpful Guy

• I've noticed hot girls usually date ugly guys

What Guys Said 4

• Here's the thing, the guys you have dated are ugly because only about 1% of the population is aesthetically pleasing, i.e. meaning they have symmetrical proportions or however you want to define objective beauty. Thus, through shear numbers, the majority guys approaching you will not be beautiful. Second, if nerdy guys are your taste, nerdy guys will not approach you at all because the majority of nerdy guys have introverted personalities. They are very shy to go talk to you because you're attractive. The best advice I can give you, is to be the man and chase the nerdy guys. That way you will be dating exactly who it is that you want. Hope this helped, your friend and pal baddy2shoos. Done.

• Some times its the ones who don't look good with the most confidence its true lol same with fat girls I have seen some really confident girls and I mean like obese fat not a little chubby. I think its more about personality and life experiences that makes someone confident and if they had relationship experience see I have no relationship experience I think that is the number one problem why I am not a confident guy, but to answer your question I think us guys usually go for average looking girls.

• Ugly girls can always get a root. Ugly guys don't can't get a root from anyone except if they have a big chest

• It's opposite in fact.

What Girls Said 2

• Nope, not at all! The cute guys are probably just intimidated by your looks and they think you're taken.

• Nobody's perfect