A stupid guy called me ugly and that i'm from a monkey race. Should i feel bad about it?

This stupid white guy called me ugly and told ne i'm from a monkey race. I was offended and was really hurt. Should i feel bad?

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Unwarranted negative comments are more about the person who says them then those they say them too. And to be honest every human being on this planet is a primate so not only was he rude but he was also I'll informed about the world he lives in. On another note attraction is different for everyone so what he finds ugly may in fact be beautiful to another. Don't let one persons opinion shape your view of yourself.

• Thank you. I honestly don't feel ugly, maybe average looking but not ugly.and my boyfriend alwayss tells me i'm pretty.

• Well your boyfriends probably right ;)

What Guys Said 18

• His grasp of evolution seems weak.

my mind is still struggling to grasp that someone would use that as an actual insult not a joke. I don't actually hang around with stupid people that often.

Oh, no I wouldn't feel had about it.

• Tell him "if it were not for me monkey descendant you'd not be here to fart from your mouth, at least I still talk" ;)

The best way to get to such insensitive jerks is take it cool, be cool and watch them tear themselves apart

• sounds like he's racist my sister is half black. dont worry dont let it change you.he's msot likely very insecure about something. just ignore it. i promise you skin color is the least of your concerns. because it doesn't mater the only differece is you dont sunburn if he does it aagain jsut say haha you tun pink when you get too much sun and when your hit i dont nananana. see what happens hell prob get this stupid look on his face and possibly walk awya either way you'll have plenty of time to wlak away and he won't mess with you if he does report him.

• Just consider the source. Would you be insulted if, as has happened to me, some demented street person started calling you names? You wouldn't ask such a person for advice on finance or politics, so why would you pay any mind to their professed opinion on you, someone they don't even really know.

• You should feel bad about knowing that kind of dumb guys, that's all.

• are you ugly and are you from monkey race?

cause i dont know about you but if a loser calls me those things i wouldn't worry about it since i'm not any of those

• No i'm not ugly

• thats good. but about the monkey race if you trally think about it we all are part of a monkey race since according to science we humans evolved from monkeys

• You should feel offended and have every right to be!

But you could laugh at how backwards and pathetic and miserable this guy clearly is!

• Yeah and no it's normal to feel bad when some racist jerk says something mean like that but philipino wemon are sought after all over the world for thier sex appeal and your from there you I'm sure your attractive and smart and have nothing to be ashamed of

• No, I know he's wrong, if he was so insecure he had to voice that I'm positive your beauty must be stunning

• ... if he's stupid, why'd u feel bad in the first place lol? i'd probably send him a picture of a troll face.

• nvm, ur suppose to feel bad, the problem is that u THINK u shouldn't feel bad which makes it worse

• Tell him you're such an ASSHOLE hahaah

• No. Who cares what he said. Just move on.

;)

• Racists are the scum of the earth. Why would you let the opinion of scum bring you down?

• What's ur ethnicity?

• if ur in a relationship with a guy, you shouldn't care what another thinks

• Tell him he's from a hairy caveman race

• Destroy him since you're a saiyan.

You don't need to feel bad or mad about his comments.

What Girls Said 8

• You shouldn't feel bad. The guy is racist, full of prejuges and apparently stupid enough to use race as an argument.
    Don't worry, he is wrong to have talked to you this way.

• Feel bad for him because he's obviously an idiot.

• don't let it bother you, it's just words

• Are you African ? You have a right to feel upset cos it's what you feel. I'd just make fun of whatever he's got that is not easy on the eye

• Obviously not guys are insensitive idiots they are not meant to be taken seriously..one guy said some mean things about me back in high school...n know that idiots flirt with me all the time n like all my pics.their opinions change all time n u'll hoter n he will turn into monkey

• No try not to feel bad. He just needed someone to insult because he feels bad about himself and wanted to tear you down.
    im sure you're beautiful

• Call him a white trash cracker.

• According to since... We all come from a monkey race!

PS. he's a jerk!