Guys, how important is hair to you ?

do you like the little scene girls with the crazy and beautiful hair and styles or are you into the natural and sophisticated look ?

• Bright and obnoxious
  • Natural and calm

Most Helpful Guy

• Hair is important. It is right behind face and more important than boobs or but or curves. I personally like blonde hair. Long hair for sure. A girl that cuts her hair short is a big big turn off. Long hair. Wavy hair (if your not sure search up wavy hair on google). Kate Hudson is a good example of wavy hair. or if that's too hard to pull off everyday, straight hair. Reese witherspoon has nice straight hair. I wouldn't like an obnoxious girl, but I wouldn't like a girl who did nothing with her hair every morning and let it stay frizzled and tangled.

What Guys Said 5

• Other than preferring that a woman have some form of hair on the top of her head, hair is mostly irrelevant to me. I suppose I'd be put off by extreme mohawks or 8-inch spikes, or the like, but I'm good with anything remotely reasonable. After all, it's what's under the hair that really matters.

• A girl has to take care of herself.. she shouldn't be all sloppy.. I'm not say he has to be some kind of hair dresser.. but just keeping herself looking good.

this also goes for guys.. we gotta stay well groomed.. or else girls think you're a dirty sloppy guy.

• Hair is extremely important, but there isn't any any specific type that I like. I mean, I guess I really, really, really like red hair, but only sometimes, and I dislike it the majority of the time.

I really don't care for "obnoxious" hair, though, assuming you mean, like, mohawks or extremely unnatural colors. I voted for natural and calm.

• ok I'm not shalllow I look for personality over everything else then its eyes, posture, intellegence then looks (face legs hips) I don't care about the clothing as long as it is clean and not something one of my bros would wear... but as long as they have clean and hair that isn't short (I mean it has to be longer than my hand basicly) then I'm ok with it... but if she hasa cancer or she had to get it cut off becuz of a surgery or something like that I don't care as long as it want a britny spears sorta thing...so you could have liberty spikes, sophisticated, wild, messy(I like when my girl michelle has sort of messy hair (its a turn on for me), or a little style of there own it dotn matter as long as they keep it clean and soft and somewat long I'm gona like it

• its interesting how we put so much care into something that's dead. haha. umm personally I don't care how its done, as long as its as long as mid back. any longer or shorter doesn't do it for ME. keyword me

What Girls Said 1

• for the first option, why would you say "bright and obnoxious"? you've made the question biased.

that's like me asking, do you prefer, sickly pale skin or sexy tan skin? the second option is more appealing purely because of the adjective being used.