Does anybody else think girls in Converse or Vans or flats are way hotter than girls in heels?

Does anybody else think girls in Converse or Vans or flats are way hotter than girls in heels?

0|0
8|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely. Wearing flats/pumps is youthful - wearing heels is "grown-up". It's like how American Apparel fetishises youth with tennis skirts and Keds. It's the Lolita complex.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Depends on the girl really, like I have a friend and she wears heels on Sundays and they have never looked good on her no one ever compliments her I ocasionally wear heels or wedges and always get tons of compliments. Also depends on what you wear, and also depends on your age I know a 7 and 11 year old who wear heels that shiz ain't cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • i think both r hot in their own ways

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, no because I'm not into girls so I don't check them out that way. But I think they can look really good and cute with the right clothes. I mostly wear Converse.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do cuz i wear them everyday with everything...i dont own a pair of sandals or high heels and one pair of flats I've worn about 3 times in two years.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look good and they are way more comfortable

1|0
    0|0
  • I hope not! *Shudder*

0|0
    0|0
  • I think heels are overrated. I wear vans and converse a lot .

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I am more of a heels guys. But it can depend on the girl. Not all girls go well with heels.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say WAY hotter. But hotter, yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • No way , heels look way hotter

0|0
    1|0