guys, do you think this hat is cute or just childish?

guys what do you think of this hat? i live in a country where it can get pretty cool in the winter, do you think this hat looks cute or just ridiculous on a 21 year old?
www.asos.de/.../pgeproduct.aspx

Most Helpful Guy

• It's how you present it that matters. The photo itself is based on psychology. The woman looks sophisticated , she it's cute in the matter that it's original.

But if it were someone you know that was constantly drunk, or slurring, or just plain stupid...then the hat would look immature.

Understand my concept? It's how you present it. :)

What Guys Said 6

• Hahahahaha! I love it. Not sure if I would be able to hold my laugh in, but I think it's cute.

• That's a cute hat. Not childish at all.

• The hat is funny yet awesome at the same time.

• Hahaha that's awesome. Do it and send me a pic of you rocking it downtown :)

• omg that's something my little nephew would wear. Either that of a smirnoffed Russian.

• It looks good on her cause she is a supermodel. She could wear baby diapers and still look hot. Unfortunately you are not a supermodel.

• Seen lotsa club kids in stuff like that, you're fine till you have to grow up and get a real job.

What Girls Said 1

• You would look cute. it's when it's someone my age that it starts looking stupid. lol