Small boobs, curves and an average butt, what do you guys think?

I'm a 34A and since I'm Spanish I have some nice curves, I have an average butt, (not too big but not to small) I've Been told by some guy friends that I have a nice butt by I don't know, I'm almost 5'6" and I'm not anorexic thin but I'm not fat, I'm thick ( like jay-lo or Beyoncé) I have a flat stomach too, and I'm not interested in getting thin or a thigh gap like a Victoria secrets model and I DO NOT plan to starve myself

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• Half of being attractive is being comfortable open and having fun. I can't really tell without a picture of what you are describing but sounds fine. Some of the hottest girls I've ever known didn't have super model bodies. They were average to good with a GREAT attitude and sexiness.

• He's right..."sexiness" is attitude and aura, not physical looks. :)

• I like that body shape a lot. Sadly I'm not the only one and don't get all of them to myself.

• what an attractive paragraph

• Is your face pretty? If so, you're going to be just fine. If you look at any kind of poll that asks men to pick the most important physical feature in a female partner, more than 50% pick the face. All the boob men and ass men and leg men combined are less than the face men.

• Sounds as good as it possibly can without a picture.

• Sounds sexy to me. Let's see some pics though.

• I'll call you Enchilada coz I want all of you.

• You're fine

• Under 18: automatic hot in 50% of cases.

• Ur curves and butt are a turn on. Don't know about ur boobs since I don't know what they look like.

• Pictures always make it easier for others to make up their minds and give more accurate answers.

• 34A is a child not a woman. I follow the law.

• Ha is your adulthood defined by your dick size

• Don't say so, her description of her boobs is hot! :)
      Don't worry girl, u hv got wht it takes to attract a guy ;)

• Thanks! Lol

• My dream girl is like: 5'4"-5'6", curves with brown hair and eyes. A cup, and not totally shaved down there. Be confident!

What Girls Said 2

• Lol there's no pic so what you expecting guys to say. Aw the description is smokin hot lmao. An comparing yourself to celebs oh gawd. I got slated for this type of question. Apparently makes us look like your looking for compliments

• Trust me, I don't have jay-lo's body or BeyoncĂ©, I wish, I'm just trying to explain to you guys that I'm not super thin

• Sounds good to me! 34A is my size too =P