why is it always guys who tell me im ugly and tease about my looks?

I Am always the joke when come to dating. when the guys chat about dating.
they never invite me to a parties or club hit on chicks.

girl never comment about my looks when im around but other guys alway crack dating jokes about me.

I get really annoyed when guys dis my looks because guys should not judge unless they are gay.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a matter of dominance, and comfort. They lower you verbally because it keeps them above you, it makes them feel better than you are. And in a way, it does mean that they're better than you are, because you don't do anything to make them stop treating you like shit. We're animals after all, and in nature you'd get beaten into submission or death. Hell in prison you'd be everyone's butt-fuck slave and it wouldn't all be about homosexuality.

And it's a matter of comfort because if a good-looking girl dated a guy who they thought was ugly or below her league, their whole perception of women, dating and of their own personal worth would have to be questioned. In their eyes, their worth is equal to their looks, so as long as they have the face they have they don't have to make any effort towards being desirable mentally. And they use you as a sort of measure of that. The lower they keep you and the further away from desirable women, the more they can revel in their own superiority.

Life's a bitch sometimes.

• Also just a comment on your logic, but if you say guys shouldn't judge your looks unless they're gay... then you shouldn't care about what guys think of your looks unless you're gay. Sort of goes hand in hand really.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't know, lots of guys are like big socially immature morons. Making fun seems to be how they relate to each other and demonstrate bro-y affection.

• They are threatened by you. Girls do that too but when they are jealous of another girl.
    Laugh back at them.
    Good luck

• I personally don't care about looks, if u have an amazing personality then inwould attracted to you, looks are just a bonus for girls

• Because guys are jerks. (oooppps, did I type that out loud?)

• You and me both! They're douchebags and very immature thats life my friend.

• You are obsessed with your looks. All you ever post on this site has to do with your looks. You are so full of yourself.

Stop being so self-centered and focus on less shallow things in life.

What Guys Said 7

• Let me tell you why my friend. Let me tell you why. First off... you ain't ugly. Now I"M UGLY. I would love to have your face on my face. Second. Guys are COMBATIVE. If they think you're competition, then they will put you down, insult you, ridicule you, or make fun of you, to make their self-esteem higher, and eliminate competition. Now they do this subconciously of course, they don't realize they're being COMBATIVE but they are. You should be flattered. It means you have a one up on them. ;)

• I dont like how guys always have compeat brutally about everything.

• Oh I almost forgot the last reason is that if they are dominant and alpha, they will be combative and shut down a beta male. Just gotta stand up for yourself, but I recommend getting new friends. They don't respect you. Hope this helped!

• Take an MMA class, get your confidence up, and if someone steps up to you, bop on the nose. : D

• Guys most of the time tell my I am ugly but what do they know it matters what the opposite gender thinks of you and even then not all of their opinions should matter unless you find them attractive or like them emotionally. If a girl I found attractive said I was ugly then it would hurt.

• You're supposed to make fun of them back. They're your friends that's how guys kid around. None of them actually care what you look like

• dude screw them and move on

• they do it because you are an easy target.

Despite what the PC society says, young men believe in dominance. Play the game, this is to a large extent how humanity is.

• I know what you mean guys are just jerks and always mock my looks, girls on the other hand think I'm handsome.

Don't think anything of guys opinions about your looks unless they are gay.

• Sheldon Cooper?