Is being short okay for girls? What do you guys think?

My friend is a petite girl and she is 5'0" and she always says that guys won't like her because she is short

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. I love short girls. You can pick them up and carry them everywhere

What Guys Said 6

• Guys will probably be more likely to go after shorter girls because they know girls like "taller guys" so if they aren't as tall, they can look taller to a petite girl easier.

• Im 5'2 i like her =)
    Just tell her to hit meh up. Problem solve.

• Lots of guys are obsessed with petite girls.

• ya shortness is fine
    im sure she's pretty

• Petite girls can be totally attractive. If she doesn't think that height is her greatest asset then focus on other things such as her hair, face, and body in general. Plus, plenty of guys love petite girls because they are easier to pick up and carry, play around with at times, and others.

• I think people should date whatever they feel comfortable with.

As for me? I want a girls height close to my mine a little shorter or maybe a little taller Kissing needs to feel natural that means no tipppy toes and no bending over just two heads together!

I'm 5'10 so I'll do 5'7 to 6'1. You're a little short for me but some guys love that since they think the greater the height difference the more masculine they are and I guess that's something they value.

What Girls Said 1

• As a girl I love it. Short, cute and petite one day. Heals the next and you're at least 5'6" (shut up) and towering over anyone 12 and under. It's awesome!