Jen Selter...what are your thoughts?

So i'm sure by now everyone has heard of Jen Selter. And before i go any further with this post, i'm not here to talk about how good looking she is. This is a question about how legit she is, so even if you think she's super sexy, and unbiased opinion, please. Anyway if you don't know who she is, look her up on instagram. She's a fitness model thats famous for her big butt. She claims that she got her big butt from exercising everyday, doing lots of exercises targeting the butt. But, it seems like she dropped off the grid in high school. It's almost impossible to find an old picture of her from years ago before she started working out. And also a little side note, she is not white, she's mixed with a few different things, and as most of you know, black girls, mexican girls, the ones with ethnic backgrounds, usually have the big butt gene. So my question is do you guys think she's legit? Do you think she really got her butt from exercising? Or do you think it's genetics, and she just toned her butt a little with the work outs but she's had it all along.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well one could say both, I didn't know who she was until now but its possible that both are true because both are possible. An ass less women can get an ass through working out. I'm saying both are possible because yes it is true that ethnic people are naturally gifted so to speak, but on the other hand she looks very in shape and I would be surprised if she worked for that butt. Either way she is still legit, because if she was born with it its natural, if she worked out for it then she earned it. The only way it wouldn't be legit would be if she got plastic surgery or something so I hope I helped.

• I see that you haven't selected Most Helpful. Would you by any chance be willing to grant me with Most Helpful?

What Guys Said 3

• Why haven't you included a link? okay well it would have to be a big muscle butt and not a big fat butt In order to be real

• Her butt scores a 1 on the scale Kim Kardashian's butt scores a five or six

• Lol that's it? Who gets a 10 then? :P

• Look up fattest ass in Brazil, and for a 10+ world's largest female butt

• She is renowned for her ass and the hard work she did to achieve it. I respect her

• Ass is too big.

What Girls Said 2

• I honestly think she had implants/injections or something. She claims to squat and do all kinds of glute/leg exercises regularly, so why does she still have chicken legs? Her butt is big but her legs have very little muscle on them. Any girl who lifts regularly and focuses on lower body should not have legs as small as hers. She looks great, but I don't think she's genuine.

• Caitlin Rice has a much better butt.