Ladies: Would you wear a crop top?

I had a baby recently and do feel self conscious about my post baby body. I also have ginormous boobs. Im going on vacay to an island and have a nice tropical high waisted maxi skirt. Should I take the risk with a crop top?

Most Helpful Girl

• definitely :) a crop top and high waisted shorts or a high waisted skirt will show off the strip around your ribs or top part of your stomach hiding your post baby belly. you shouldn't be self concious of that, its beautiful and shows how strong you are!

• wonderful answer! thank you..i feel a little better about my weight.

What Guys Said 1

• I prefer the crop top, but if you're really not comfortable wearing it at this time, choose something else. You should always try wearing what you're more comfortable with.

What Girls Said 6

• Go ahead and wear what you want. A crop top looks good with something high waisted, yes. :)

• Yes, it's a fun top to wear.

I like loose ones rather than tight ones on some days.

4.bp.blogspot.com/.../Crop+top.jpg

• If you feel good in it, wear it. If it makes you feel self conscious, you can always tuck a tank into the skirt.

• Yes I love crop tops but you should only wear it if you feel comfortable in it & if you like how it looks on you.

• Do whatever would make you feel more comfortable.

• Yes I would wear one. Just wear it dont worry about it.