What kind of eyeglasses do guys like on girls?

I'm sure some of you like the "nerdy" look. But what kind of glasses look better? Thick frame? Thin frame? No frame? Big glasses? Small glasses?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like any. Nerdy, regular what ever, they all look cute (within reason lol). The only ones I don't like are the big 80's looking ones. They are ugly in glasses and sunglasses both. Dumb fad.

• I hate those too!!

• I totally agree. And you are welcome :)

What Guys Said 4

• I tend to like women who wear something that suits their face, hair, eyes and persona.

Generally it may be assumed that thin or no frames look better but that's not entirely true. There are women who wear thick frames and look absolutely impressive in those too :)

It's an individual thing all the way :)

• I've never though about this. I prefer girls with dog drool on their face. That's such a turn on omg.

• My dog is why I need glasses. She chewed on mine.

• Well I'm not sure. Get some examples? Off the top of my head I would think some skinny ones that look intelligent and sexy. I'd say whatever you're comfortable in is best. It's all going to look cute on you.

• Thank you I'll show you later

• Those thicker nerdy looking ones are hot. I love to see my busted nut all over a sexy pair of glasses for some reason.

What Girls Said 6

• These are the glasses I wear
    www.dropbox.com/s/yty6gbnwamwxb4j/week1color.jpg

I bought them at the mall for $20 and then had my rx lenses put in them.

I get compliments on them frequently and my boyfriend *loved* them

• Those are exactly the same glasses I have now. They look sexy according to everyone but I don't like them because they feel like in the way in my opinion

• Those ones look pretty good.

• It really depends on what suits your face. Even if they tell you what kinds of glasses they like, they might look horrible on you. I know the hipster glasses are popular, but they're too thick for my face. It depends on how thick and dark your eyebrows are. If you have really bushy, dark eyebrows, then thick frames will look too heavy on you. If you have a square face or a strong jawline, then glasses with soften/rounder edges will look better on you. If you have a roundish or gentle face, then glasses with sharper edges will look better on you.

• I've always liked how the smaller rectangular no frame look on me. I made the mistake of buying the thicker frame this last time and I look so bad!!!

• i've heard they like the sexy librarian look.

• Yeah I have tried tht before it's really hot. But I couldn't wear glasses every day

• I wear the nerdy ones and people seem to like them.

• big nerdy glasses :)

or the extremely thin and frame-less just glass is nice too :)

• Whatever best compliments her face.