If you could afford plastic surgery, would you get it?

If you could afford a great deal of plastic surgery over the years to keep looking young, would you get it?

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Girl

• No I would not , I accept the way I look. No matter how I try, there are definitely other ladies who are younger or much more attractive than I am. I prefer to age gracefully

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• No. Even though I do have insecurities about my looks, I am not willing to go through plastic surgery. Not worth it in my opinion. And it's not because of the money.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I'm good with how I am. I don't see myself wanting to change anything going into the future.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats on my nogo list xP

0|0
    0|0
  • I think a nail surgery would be fabulous.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I look much younger than my age, so I would rather age naturally and gracefully, though, I am open to using just for men if my hair were to ever turn grey.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Nope. But if i had enough money for a surgery i would consider having a jaw surgery. My jaws hurt sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would want a breast augmentation. I would want just a full c cup

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes when i'm 35

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't.
    Plastic surgery is great for people who've been in accidents or are born with deformities, etc. But to go under the knife just for vain reasons... I just don't like that idea at all.

0|0
    0|0