Do you like shaving? Either body or face?

Girls too, do you like shaving your body, or is it a terrible chore?
Guys do you like shaving your face/body?
I shave my face, my stache/beard is super long now, and I'm scared I'll trim it too short, but I shave my neck completely.

Most Helpful Girl

• in that moment of trimming and shaving, i feel as if im in this perpetual state of mind, in which time stops, and several events occur

1. Will i be meeting anyone or wearing anything that will be showing my legs/arm pits/private area?

2. I wonder if this razor blade needs to be switched Let me just try

3. SON OF A BITCH, okay yeah im bleeding to death, lets switch the blade

4. bum hum bug! im out of blades, i guess i'll have to go the store

5. Phone rings "oh hey! yeah sure i'd love to " great now i have a date with the bf in 2 hours, and he's taking me somewhere fancy.

6. i definitely need to rush out, takes about 20 minutes round trip, be back shower and shave in the shower

7. Sighs, finally all smoooo---- wth, its not smooth at all, hmm should i pluck the arm pits hair out? it looks gross all prickly like that.

8. Pluck* ow PLUCK* okay its fine just keep going PLUCK *MOTHER FUCKER plucked my skin*

9. What is this? O_O one strand of hair growing out of my nipple? what is going on! okay..lets pluck this sucker out...whew didn't pluck out my entire nipple.

10. looks at clock *omg! 10 minutes left! scrambles all over

11. Answers door, "wow babie, you look great" Sits on couch and he feels my legs

12. "i love Asian women skin, so soft and have no hair

'yeah yeah! i know right? glad i got off that band wagon when i was born"

verdict: considering laser hair removal.

What Girls Said 12

• i hate it, its soooo boring lol.

• I don't enjoy shaving, but I do it. I'll stop someday though, because women do not have to shave unless they want to. (:

• it's.. meh..

I don't enjoy it.. but I don't hate it either

• Do I enjoy the process? No. Its tedious to shave every part of your body. But I love feeling clean and smooth

• I hate shaving that's why I try to prolong it, as long as possible

• it's a terrible terrible chore..but i like the outcome.
    i tend to run around having people feel how smooth my legs are after because well..they're pretty damn smooth.

• I hate shaving with a passion. I only do when I have to.

• I hate shaving but I have to :/

• Why would anyone like shaving. It's tedious and annoying.

• Now. Wish it didn't exist in most places...

• I hate shaving... it's tedious and not pleasurable and just has to be done again in a day or two, haha! I wish I was just born with no leg hair or armpit hair... life would be simpler :-P

• Terrible chore. Stubble comes back immediately, too.

What Guys Said 6

• It's really annoying. I use an electric razor so I don't have to worry about cutting my face, but my hand/arm gets really tired from moving the razor in circles all over my face. And I get some back pain from leaning towards the mirror over the bathroom counter.

• I don't shave my body but I shave my face and I don't mind it at all 'cause I have an electric razor that does the job in literally 3 minutes. Although, I have quite the lengthy beard at the moment.

• No, I kind of don't like it much. But shaving my face doesn't take long. Trimming or shaving my body takes a long time and sucks. This winter I kind of just let it grow.. lol. I'm pretty hairy now, chest, stomach and well yea, eventually I will get to it when it warms up! :D

• I haven't done a wet shaven my face in years. I've always just kinda had the stubbly short beard thing going on. Don't shave anything on my body, either.

• Bearded men are Hot. :)

• I feel like it suits my personality and it just kinda fits me. I've noticed that lots of women seem to like it, which is a nice side effect. Haha!

• just trimming my publc hair

• Nothing I hate more than having to shave my face every day